Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suncerary92 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 09:30 AM
    How to react when someone tried to rape you/ brothers friend.
    He's taller than me. Him and my brother are best friends I knew him since he was a little boy. I trusted him of course and I wouldn't think he would try to do anything like this especially not to me. But recently I was home alone & it was raining he came over and asked for my brother and I told him he wasent home so then he asked if my sister was home I said no. So he said he wanted to come in because he had his laptop and he didn't want it to get messed up so I said of course why wouldn't I let you in. So I'm sitting on my couch and he's sitting at my table on his laptop then he asks who's the first person that comes home so I'm thinking he's talking about my brother or sister so I said my brother won't be home for awhile because he's with his girl & I tell him my sister is closing at work & he says no out of your dad and his girl I said I don't know but not for awhile. So I didn't think anything of him asking me that. So he comes up to me and tries to scare me saying sneak attack. Then presses his body against me. Then he stops and does it again but this time he grabs my arms and started like playing around with me so at least I thought so I was going along with it laughing and stuff. Until he pulled my blanket off me and sat on the couch with me. He laid on it and grabbed me and put me between his legs and had a grip around my body and wouldn't let me go he was holding both my hands while I'm trying to get loose me thinking he's still playing. He didn't let me go. I finally realized what he was trying to do until the point when he started laughing I was like why are you laughing he said the fact that I couldn't get loose & I couldn't do anything. And he said I'm a professional rapist. So he said you think I'm joking I will flip you over right now on your stomach. And he did I tried getting up he wouldn't let me just kept pushing me down saying I'll get up when I'm ready. Then he got up & I told him to leave. I'm confused don't know what to do only told my closest friend.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 19, 2012, 09:49 AM
    I urge you to tell the police about him; you don't know what he will do next and to whom, and the next woman he tries this with, may be raped for sure. Best tell your parents and anyone else in the home.

You are lucky he left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am dating my brothers best friend what must I do [ 2 Answers ]

Tiyani is my name

Friend Told Me He Smoked Weed, Don't Know How to React [ 5 Answers ]

The first thing I thought when our health teacher taught us about marijuana was "Well, I hang out with good people. I don't have to worry about this problem." So, needless to say, when one of my best friends said to me "I'm high right now," I was devastated. We were on AIM, so I couldn't judge if...

My brothers friend [ 2 Answers ]

I will just give you a little background. Right now I am separated from my husband. I have been with my husband for 8 years. Married for 6. He has a girlfriend. We have 2 beautiful children. I was with my brothers girlfriend (we will call her Sue) and we rode by one of my brothers friends...

How do I react when my friend says thank you? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I react when my friend says thank you!

My brothers friend. [ 2 Answers ]

All right so here's the deal... my brother has this REALLY CUTE REALLY nice guy friend... hes almost my age I'm 17 and he's almost 17... my parents really think he's a good nice kid and they really like him as a family friend he comes around my house a lot... and he went on a trip with my family......

View more questions Search