Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaguir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 08:31 AM
    How far will a notarized letter go stating financial help?
    Just about a month ago I moved in with my boyfriend in an apartment, they did not want to put him on the lease because of his felony but they agreed to let him live there as a tenant, therefore he signed a notarized letter saying he would be providing me with 700 a month for cost of living at these apartments, he got up and left out of nowhere, will that notarized letter help me?

Check out some similar questions!

Notarized letter of child custody in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

Texas... My daughter whom is now 11yrs has been living with her grandmother since her mother became deceased in 2002. Her grandmother took on sole custody of her along with her two older siblings. I have always been involved in my daughters life, getting her on weekends, paying monthly child...

Notarized letter against a person for family court [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws ex is taking him to court for Temporary Restarining order. She has already remove his child from his home. There are people who know her and I willing to have a paper notarized as to what type of person she is. How can they go about preparing a letter and notarize it for the...

Notarized letter for court [ 13 Answers ]

Can I bring a notorized letter to court to submit as evidence in leui of an actual person?

How far will notarized letter go in court? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-wife brought my kids to me and said she can't handle them anymore. We signed a temporary custody letter and had it notarized because I couldn't afford attorney and she didn't want to go to court. She also gave me childsupport card. Now all of a sudden after my children have become settled,...

Have letter from doctor stating I am terminally ill will this end my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have violated my probation after 11 months because I cannot pay the fine. I have a terminal illness, and documentation from a doctor confirming this, and from and mri showing severe arthritis in my back. I have done 102 hours of community service and paid $725.00 towards my fine of $2,700...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.