Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 02:18 AM
    Can Pivot source be in more thatn 1 file
    Hi,

I have an excel file of 135 MB for data of the year. I can break this as per monthly data but need to draw the singal pivot.

Is it posible that I can creat a Pivot using more than 1 files.

Regards,

Nikesh
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2012, 03:54 AM
    Only if you create each pivot separately and string them together using a movie editor.
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C0bra_M3nace View Post
    Only if you create each pivot seperately and string them together using a movie editor.
    Thanks,

Please elaborate the process for using movie editor
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2012, 04:19 AM
    If you're not farmiliar with using a movie editor such as "Windows Movie Maker" then the process of stringing them together can be nearly impossible without taking the time to learn.

It would be just as impossible for me to walk you through the process on a forum, as there are many different steps to it.

Your best bet is to start playing around with different movie editors and learn on your own, or find some simple tutorials online on the editor you end up using.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 19, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Access also has the ability to create pivots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Source file "e:sku112.cab" [ 1 Answers ]

Trying TO INSTALL 2007 Microsoft Office system 3/4 of the way insalling the cd I get a message Error 1311 . Verify that source file E:\SKU112.CAB EXISTS

Optician found one pupil larger thatn the other , [ 3 Answers ]

I am undergoing test for ms , as I have all the symptoms. I went to the opticians and she is rather concerned that I have one pupil larger than the other . She has been testing my eyes for years and has never seen this in my eyes before . She wants me to tell the consultant when I see her in a few...

Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source? [ 0 Answers ]

Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

Error 1311: source file not found C:\downloads\Office1.cab. [ 2 Answers ]

When I try open word or any office file I get the following messages 'preparing to install'... 'configuring Microsoft office xp professional with frontpage'... And then 'error 1311: source file not found C:\downloads\Office1.cab verify the file exists and that you can access it' Word...

View more questions Search