Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexylife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Not telling my parents
    I am 16 years old and weigh 102 pounds and I am pregnant what are the effects for me I'm not telling my parents I went to the clinic and got my own vitamins.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexylife View Post
    I am 16 years old and weigh 102 pounds and i am pregnant what are the effects for me im not telling my parents i went to the clinic and got my own vitamins.
    Do your parents know you are pregnant? That's a much bigger issue than the vitamins.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Effects of what? Vitamins are good for your pregnancy, you don't even have to go to a clinic to get them.

However, you have a much bigger problem than just vitamins. Your parents will find out eventually. They need to be prepared now. You need prenatal visits with a doctor, vitamins aren't the only thing you and your baby need. Your parents will have to help you with your doctors appointments if you are covered under their insurance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Your parents will know in a few months, no way tlo hide being pregnant and having a baby.

The longer you wait to tell them the worst it gets, just tell them and get it over with. You will need regular check ups with the doctor, there may be things you can't do, work with certain cleaning supplies or other activity, So you had sex and wanted to be a adult, now you are being childish and trying to lie and hide it.
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 09:50 PM
    There are also dangers to your health and the health of your baby with being pregnant at your age. You are going to need some help and, as I said, vitamins are the least of your worries.
    sexylife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Sexylife
    I'm 3mothns pregnant I go to the clinic with my boyfriend when I need a check up by ourselves my friends say since I'm 100 pounds I want show that much is that ture?? How should I tell them??
    Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 04:49 PM
    No it's not true that you won't show much. Actually, you will probably show very much because you are so small.

You need to get your parents alone. Just the 3 of you. You should tell them that you have done something that you are not proud of and that they will be disappointed in you but this is something that cannot be undone. The you tell them that you are pregnant.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 6, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sexylife View Post
    well since you wanna give advice how should I tell them Ms. wanna tell everyone what they doing wrong..
    Tell them the truth. It won't be easy, but they need to know so they can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telling my parents [ 6 Answers ]

Well in my previous questions me and my friend were confused with each other and we have been talking a lot and decided that we were going to start. Dating. So I was wondering how I would tell my parents if I told them at all thanks

Telling My Parents that I Need To Go On My Own [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got an opportunity to go to overseas this summer to perform and I'm very excited. However, my parents want to go and I'm just not 100% sure that I want them to. Out of the four of us soloists, I'm the only one who is a student or a non-professional rather and I highly doubt that the...

Telling the parents. [ 35 Answers ]

I'm seventeen, turning 18 in October, and I am engaged. (Fiance is 21 years old. BTW, they have NEVER met him before!) My fiancé and I are getting married October 30th, that is FIVE days after my birthday. Welp, I want to tell my parents. I have already told my Grandparents and they're happy, but...

Telling parents about pregnancy [ 30 Answers ]

I would like to get some suggestions on how a teenage girl should tell her parents that she is pregnant

Telling Parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this group this eveing I have an issue where I can use a little advise if any one can help. Ok here goes. A little about me My name is steve I and am 25 years old. My Parents are both loving and caring I come from a 3 person family meaning I am a only child My...

View more questions Search