Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksingle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Pregnancy and Motherhood
    What are the cons of being a Seregant Mother?
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2007, 03:35 PM
    My guess would be becoming attatched to the child you carry in my belly. I have heard of a lot of cases where women being depressed or even worse after the birth.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:09 AM
    I have also heard that many women when it comes to having carried their baby for 9 months and sees it when they give birth, the maternal instinct kicks in and they can't bear to part with their baby. It is not an easy thing to give up a child you have carried for 9 months. You may think it is now, but your hormones can play havoc after the birth.
    BLONDE_MAFIA Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2009, 07:46 PM

Well you get emotionally attatched, your hormones all all over the place and you won't be able to separate the baby growing inside you from yourself. Your body will go through so many changes and after it's over after hours of labour you don't take the baby home. But you do give it to a nice couple who will be good parents

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy&new motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

I'm according to the lmp I'm am to be 13wks pregnant I never keep track of the days I ovulate I had sex with my partner on dec 8 .days later I had sex with a different partner and according to the ovulation predictor I concived around dec 12-15 now I'm not sure of who fathered my baby ?/? :(

Please read I need a lot of help young motherhood [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old girl who is prenant by a 14 year old boy. Can she or he get introuble in the state of MO by law. I'am I doing right by Not letting she see him or talk to him... What should I do... They Say they love each other all the time... love Debbie :confused

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 5 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

View more questions Search