Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elgina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 05:06 PM
    I think I may just be nervous.
    I had a upper wisdom tooth on the letf side removed on tuseday. I believe it has clotted in the socket but there is a mild bit if discomfort at the extraction site. I have rinsed with warm salt water very gently. Should I be worried about the discomfort?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 05:12 PM
    If you're worried you really should call your dentist, that's what you paid him for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Please, I am nervous [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have a problem. I haven't had sex but I have participated in other sexual activities. And my vagina is very sore. I don't know what it is. It started hurting about 2 days ago. But there is no lump or anything noticeable to describe. It just hurts when I participate in sexual activities...

Still Nervous! [ 4 Answers ]

So I thought I was 6weeks, but had an ultrasound this week and they say I am only 4-5weeeks. They did see a yolk sac and an embryo. I previously had discharge/spotting this week but found out on the ultrasound that I had an ovarian cyst that burst. They won't give me a due date because it is too...

How do I get him to not be nervous? [ 1 Answers ]

I know this boy that has actually told me that he likes me and i told him that I like him back. He really likes to talk to me and I like to talk to him. But, he gets pretty nervous when he talks to me and stutters making it difficult to talk to him back. I really would like an answer because I...

Nervous chi. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lab, and she is friendly and loves people, I have a dalmatian he is the same, my terrior was the same to. Now I have a new 1 year old Chi. And he is so timid and scared. I don't know how to make him... friendly.Please help me.

What to do with a nervous dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Trink's always been, at best, a cautious dog... not one to take changes in stride. And I have now got two different situations going on that I need help with. Number one: What's the best thing to do with those minor stressful situations? For example, I had bought some stuff, and was taking it...

View more questions Search