Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy_smith30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Hello All, I will like to know what are the early symptoms of Diabetes ?
    Diabetes is usually a lifelong (chronic) disease in which there are high levels of sugar in the blood.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Google "symptoms of diabetes".
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Considering our other post asking about the early symptoms of bipolar disorder, you may also want to take a look a this link.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...1Sv1k4Zh5ReuvQ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symptoms of diabetes [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having symptoms of diabetes for awhile. My sister is diabetic and tested me. I have had several postprandial numbers well over 200 and one of 391. My fasting numbers are always over 100 and had some 126,127,153. Had fasting blood work along with lipid panel done last week. The nurse...

Early pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on the 9th and it is now the 15th. I know it usually takes up to two works or after your missed period to have pregnancy symptoms, but I have just simply felt pregnant and have quite of few signs is it possible that I am already having pregnancy symptoms or could it be something else?

Diabetes symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

I had gestational diabetes in my second pregnancy in 2004 and was told that I am at a high risk of developing diabetes mellitus later on. For the past month or so, I have been urinating more than usual, been extremely hungry and thirsty, sleepier than usual, my eyes have been sore and my vision...

Diabetes symptoms... delay in testing [ 1 Answers ]

I just called my dr's office to set up an appointment to be tested for diabetes, but my family doctor is only taking urgent cases today, so I have to wait and call back next Friday, which I wasn't very happy about. I really don't want to wait another week for this. I'm still experiencing specific...

View more questions Search