Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikrus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 04:48 PM
    New wife on ex condo mortgage but not on the deed and he is not paying the mortgage
    My new wife sign a any responsibility on a condo that they both owned. She is on the mortgage but not the deed. He has stopped paying on the condo. What can we do to protect her from bad credit.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage Accelerator Programs/Paying Mortgage Weekly [ 7 Answers ]

To split up my mortgage in 2 payments and pay it twice a month, with my financial institution, I have to go through a Mortgage Accelerator Company and pay a 1 time of fee of $295.00. A representative from the financial institution, said that I could every 6 months pay half of my premuim just on...

If someone is named on a mortgage but not on the deed, can we stop paying the mort? [ 3 Answers ]

My cousin's condo is in her mother's name. Her mother passed away. Now her father is now listed on the deed but not the mortgage. My cousin has lost her job and is moving in with her father at his condo. Can she just walk away from this condo in South Florida without it affecting her father's...

Divorce - wife not on mortgage or deed [ 6 Answers ]

I've been married 4 years. I purchased a home 2 months ago (while still married). My wife is not on the mortgage loan or deed. We are now in the process of a divorce. She does not work. Does she have any rights to the home and can she actually end up with it even though she is not on the loan...

Should Wife be on Mortgage and Deed? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I are were married in California and are buying our first house in California. He is obtaining the mortgage because he has a great income. He said it would be easier because, although I have better credit, I had a low income last year. In CA, will the lender stipulate...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.