Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sm1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Failed drug test waiting on mro to call
    I had a drug test and failed, I'm not sure what it was that made me fail but I'm assuming THC even though I have not smoked for about a month. I was wondering what to expect from the phone call with the MRO? And also I was wondering if it was THC that caused me to fail why would the MRO need to call me? There is no possible way to get out of it so why bother with a phone call? Is it just to get you to admit it so that they can refer you to a federal agency?

Check out some similar questions!

Failed dot drug test [ 20 Answers ]

after 20 years of driving does 1/2 joint seven days before failed random finish career as driver?& if so .how stupid will all this b.s. be when they finally legalize pot for personal off duty use. Rite now if I was a raging alcoholic I'd be working! Funny rite?

Failed 1st drug test [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Just wonder what would happen on my first failed drug test for pot. I went to court June 1st and was tested in my first month without having enough time to clean myself out. We all know it takes about 30 days to pass a urine test for pot, could they violate me?. I have not smoked since...

Help I Failed My Last Drug Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested 1 year ago for .5 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia. I was sentenced to 1 year probation, 6 months license suspension, 9 months of addictions classes, and around 4000 dollars in court costs and fines. I completed everything, paid everything, and passed my first 3 drug tests. My...

Failed the Dot Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

Tested positive for cocaine, but have never used the stuff. Was tested in Clinic in warren, mi, but received a call a week later from another state telling Me I failed the test and now they would call my employer. I lost my job and I swear I have never even tried cocaine. Any suggestions?

Failed drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfreind is on parole with the feds he has 8mo left he had a dirty drug test before and spent 30 day in jail he has a job and are doing positive thing he went to court to day for a dirty drug test what will happen.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.