Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troyg66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Where is fuse on MTD tractor?
    I have an MTD tractor, 20hp. Model 13RL77H029. I can't find the fuse, got new battery, but power is not getting to key or starter. I have noticed this model has a lot of different company names on it depending what store you get it at. Tractor Trailer Supply sells it as a Husky I think.
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Oct 19, 2012, 06:08 AM
    MTD's website doesn't recognize that model number. In most cases you can follow the red (+) battery cable to the solenoid. The fuse is typically within 6" of that solenoid. It is an inline fuse that runs from the same post as the red battery cable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13an695g062 mtd lawn tractor fuse location [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the fuse location

Where is the fuse for a GS6500 Sears Craftsman tractor mower located? [ 2 Answers ]

Fuse for GS6500 Sears Craftsman Tractor Mower 25 Horsepower I have a problem with starting my GS6500 tractor mower. I initially thought it was a dead battery. The battery was charged up and the engine turned over several times but wouldn't start. Finally, it started with a Quick Start (225...

My problem is for whirlpool gold dryer ,I change the thermal fuse,thermister fuse [ 0 Answers ]

I have whirlpool gold dryer 10 years old all lights are on but when push start it only clicks ,I change thermal fuse ,and thermister fuse CHECK DOOR SWITCH still clicks is it the main board if any suggestion will be appreciate thank you

Lawn mower tractor fuse craftsman [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all. I just purchased a Craftsman mower off craigslist for cheap... Got tired of working on the piece of junk I had before... Well this one's a lemon as well. Got it home and mowed for about 10 minutes and it just quit. Keeps Blowing Fuses. So, I've looked it over for bad wires, did a few...

Troy bilt tractor fuse location? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently replaced my ignition switch in my front engine riding tractor. While the switch was out my partner tried to hot wire the tractor to use it. The switch has been replaced but now I have no power to the switch. I can't find where the fuse is located but the wiring diagram shows there was...

View more questions Search