Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DEESQBT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 01:41 AM
    Period trouble
    I had spotting last week, real bad bleeding this weekk could this be an injury not my period? I had a very regular period for 9+ months, then missed it all aug + sept. It feels tight not necessarily painful, I have also had hot flashes and head eches I associate w/ my period. Should I go to the ER?
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 02:01 AM
    Yes u should go for checkup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period trouble [ 0 Answers ]

Well I have my period 2 times a month I get it on the 25th of every month and then it goes until the 3-4 and I get it every month and I don't know what's wrong with me

Having trouble with my period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having trouble with my period for the last two months.. The problem I have been having is that my period has been extremely light and I'm only bleeding onto the pad the first day and then nothing appears on the pad but when I wipe I see blood.. very light.. again not bleeding onto pad...

Trouble with period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi just wondering if you could help my periods have been weird for past 5 months and I am starting to get worried about them

Period trouble! [ 1 Answers ]

The past 2 moths me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex I started my period 16 days ago and I am still bleeding now. I started taking the pill this period but I've stopped taking it now because it was giving me head aches and sending me dizzy. I've never had a period like this before....

Period. Trouble. [ 3 Answers ]

Kay. So now I'm really getting worried cause its almost three weeks and I still have my period.it isn't lightening. But I figured out if I don't eat for like a day it stops? And I got my first period January this year and I'm fourteen. I really don't want to tell my mom cause like I can't with my...

View more questions Search