Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aashna66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Acne
    I had acne from d age of 11 and I am still suffering from it... I went to many dermatologists ,used a lot of ointments ,pills but nothing worked... now I am 19 years and suddenly past a month I developed a lot of acne rather postules on mi cheaks... I used azithrol for a month... then doxt... but nothing is working... d condition is getting even worse... my doctor askd me to go in for a chemichal peel... I don't even feel like getting out of the house... please help!
    romeo_rove Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Below address may helpful to you.

http://inspiringpretty.com/2011/08/19/10-ways-to-treat-acne-naturally/
    aashna66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2012, 12:41 AM
    Ya l surely try these but do u think chemical peel is a good option?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

How do I get rid of acne? [ 0 Answers ]

I have acne, and I have tried so many things but it just does not go away. I just want clear skin again! Please, what is the best way to get rid of it, fast? Thanks

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Bad Acne! [ 12 Answers ]

For a few years now I have had acne and I didn't think much of it. Now I have so many good things coming for me like my Semi, 8th grade farewell, high school, then home coming. The closest thing is in about 2 months and long story short is I really don't want to put up with acne anymore. ...

Bad acne [ 8 Answers ]

I have really bad acne on my face and I hate it so much, people keep telling me its less noticeable than I think but this doesn't help me because its what I think that matters to me, I wouldn't mind if it was on my body as I have that too but I hate it on my face where I can't cover it up. Does...

View more questions Search