Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudad5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 05:07 PM
    My FMLA
    I had to add doctor appointments to my current fmla and does this new addition cancle my current fmla?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2012, 12:22 AM
    FMLA is a Federal program that allows you to have unpaid time off for certain types of family or illness issues.

If you already had requested and got time approved off, if you wanted additional, you merely ask for the additional time. It would have to meet the proper requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fmla [ 9 Answers ]

I was on approved FMLA from his employer and before my time frame was up, they (the employer) called me 7 days before I was due to return to work and fired me. Also, during this time frame I had filed a complaint against the employer for discrimmation with the DOL/EEOC. I now feel that the firing...

Do I have to take PTO when taking FMLA [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently using FMLA for cancer treatment Washington State. I was told by my employer that I have to use all PTO time and then it will be unpaid. I want to save my PTO time for the future. Do I have to use PTO for FMLA or can I save it?

FMLA and Unemployment [ 1 Answers ]

I think whom eer answered my Q misunderstood. I have reached MMI and released back to full duty. Went back to doctor who said I still have a limitation of no kneeling. I can work except I can't do it in the allotted time. Now employer basically told me I was released as of now on FMLA. I don't want...

FMLA and Unemployment [ 2 Answers ]

My Q is I have been released from workers comp. Reached MMi on 12/22/2008. At that time no limitations applied. But being docotor didn't put down no kneeling I had a problem at work. I had arthroscopic knee surgery and chondroplasty. Painful to kneel. My employer called workers comp and set up...

View more questions Search