Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cryscarlosmatt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 01:26 PM
    2 month old pitbull sick and won't eat or drink.
    My puppy is a little over 2 months and he ate something (I don't know what) that made him ill. He hasn't eaten or drank in three days. Yesterday and today though I took him to the vet and they injected sub-q fluids into him. I'm just really scared because I have not had a dog get sick on me before and he looks so weak and sick. I'm hurting so bad for him. How long do dogs usually stay sick for? The vet said to not feed or give him anything to drink because that's what the fluids are for and that he will get better. I'm just very worried and need some friendly advice please. I think on the plus side last night we took him out to the yard and he rested on the grass... he actually tried to chase a cat so I'm staying positive.

Check out some similar questions!

My pitbull black lab mix won't eat food but will drink a little bit of water [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot afford the vet prices but love my dogs to death is their any way ican comfort her through this my other puppy pulled through but itt like she is giving up

Can I take my 3 month old pitbull puppy hiking in the snow?? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 3 month old pitbull mix, I don't know what the father is but my puppy looks exactly like a brindle pitbull (probably tail is a bit longer). I've had him in my apartment for over 2 weeks now, and he's the best dog ever, already learned to either go outside or to his box with...

I am 5 1/2 month pregnant can I drink a supplement drink to help me sleep? [ 8 Answers ]

The ingrediants are valerian root extract, lemon balm extract, chamomile flower extract, rhizome, passion flower extract and melatonin. My uncle gave it to me to help me sleep and I just need to know if its safe.

Sick dog won't eat or drink. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old dog and she recently became ill.(with in the past 4 days). First she wouldn't eat and she was only drinking water. The next day she tried to eat a small amount of chicken but not much maybe a ounce; but she was still drinking water. I thought she might have had really bad worms...

4 month old pitbull [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to potty train my 4 month old pit bull. Although he has been doing really good. Just have one problem. When my husband or I come home from work, he gets really excited and goes potty. How can I stop him from doing this.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.