Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorraine416 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 01:58 AM
    I am looking for a painting. I don't know the name of the artist or the name of the p
    I had this painting along time ago. I can't remember the name of the artist or the name of the painting. It was a woman outside with long hair smelling a pink rose of a rose bush, wearing a green dress. Behind her was like a mission , maybe in Italy? Alot of green was in the picture. Thank you..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 02:05 AM
    Well, that narrows it down.
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 03:43 AM
    Renoir?
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 04:00 AM
    How can you assume it is a Renoir without even seeing the painting ?
    catfishjon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    How can you assume it is a Renoir without even seeing the painting ?
    Just a suggestion but obviously I don't know,perhaps if she looks at Renoir the lady might find a new painting to like instead
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishjon View Post
    just a suggestion but obviously i dont know,perhaps if she looks at Renoir the lady might find a new painting to like instead
    If she has a renoir, she can buy any painting she wants!

Have a great day catfish!
    Inspie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2014, 01:38 PM
    My Sweet Rose 1908 by John William Waterhouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist signature and the artist on a painting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I was given a painting for completing a job, I liked the painting so I accepted it. I can't make out the signature on painting to find any information on the artist or painting. It is 20"x16" and it is painted on canvas any information would be appreciated . Thank you

Can anyone tell me the artist and name of this painting? [ 0 Answers ]

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180648_1887718995694_1323014906_2232579_5716091_s.jpg

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

View more questions Search