Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjohn1422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Petitioning
    I'm a green card holder.. I got married in the Philippines last July.. My question is how long will it take to petition my wife?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Philippines is one of the countries with very long wait list. It would be faster if you become naturalized and petition as a US citizen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Petitioning child to come to Ameirca [ 3 Answers ]

Will I be responsible for child support if the marriage falls apart?

Husband is petitioning for me [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a question and hopefully someone knows. Obama recently passed a law where they can't deport certain people and they are going to give them job permits. Now my husband is petitioning for me. The advocate where I went had told me I had to get out to Juarez when they call me for my interview...

Immigration: Petitioning my son.. Need help.. [ 9 Answers ]

I had my first marriage on 1975, then I had my second marriage last year 2000, now I had gone to u.s.a to file a divorce on my first marriage(1975),and then I had my 3rd marriage on 2004,now the guy from my second marriage died last 2007. Now my question is.. I had filed a petition for my son last...

Petitioning to a Parole Officer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send a letter to my brother's parole officer asking for them to help my brother get help (rehabilitation). The system is broken, as he's been in and out of the system for almost 20 years now. He'll get out, can't find work due to his felon and he's released back into the same type...

US citizen petitioning mother with two daughters under 21 [ 1 Answers ]

It was my understanding that as a US citizen, you could petition your parent and this would automatically include any children under 21. My sisters are 19 and 16 years old. I just received a processing fee bill which only includes my mother and not my 2 sisters. I called the National Visa Center...

View more questions Search