Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaytlynn_g_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Lidocaine doesn't work on me?
    I am 13. Me and my dad both are not numbed by lidocaine- in nasal spray, jelly, or dental injections- and we have no idea why
    TheSpartanWoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 07:12 PM
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine :

"Insensitivity to lidocaine"

Relative insensitivity to lidocaine is genetic. In hypokalemic sensory overstimulation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypokalemic_sensory_overstimulation), relative insensitivity to lidocaine has been described in people who also have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. In dental anesthesia, a relative insensitivity to lidocaine can occur for anatomical reasons due to unexpected positions of nerves. Some people with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome are insensitive to lidocaine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charging car battery doesn't work. Will jump up work? [ 10 Answers ]

A car battery is dead. I tried to charge the battery by a battery charger but it does not work. The panel lighting still gets dimmer. If the battery is unable to be charged, should I continue to try the jump up or the jump up will also not work? Does jump up functions the same as charging battery...

Why does the sprayer work and the faucet doesn't work? [ 2 Answers ]

The water stopped coming out of the faucet but the hand sprayer still works... I replaced the cartridge but that didn't help. My faucet is an old Moen single lever with a spray attachment.

CD doesn't work [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, everybody seems to have (I guess) a desktop. But I have a Sony Vaio laptop with Vista.. . And It just won't read ANY disk! I mean, I tried everything I have! It recently stopped working, but I didn't really need to install anything.. . Until about August. I have tried everything from every...

Ceiling fan doesn't shut off pull chain doesn'work [ 1 Answers ]

Pull chain does not work fan cannot be shut off.pull chain is the only way to turn fan on or off

View more questions Search