Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tish9250 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 07:21 PM
    Immigration from husband.
    I divorced my first husband and married an american citizen. He petitioned my son but his green card is conditional for 2 years. My son wants to go home to study. What can I do for him? Will his conditional visa be affected by his stay in the phil. Instead of with me and my husband. If so, can he get a visa that will allow him to comeback to renew the conditional green. Will he be able to renew his conditional visa as scheduled in 2 years. Thank you. Will his stay in the philippines not affect the conditional green card issued to him? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a H1B wife ask immigration to deport H4 husband [ 0 Answers ]

I'm on an H4 visa right now and expiring August 2013.My wife is the H1b holder and things are not working out in our marriage.She is threatening to cancel my H4 visa because she wants me to go back to Philippines,she is very angry.My question is,can she cancel my H4 visa by going to the INS simply...

Immigration of British husband with American wife to US while living in Korea [ 0 Answers ]

My British husband and I (American citizen) have been living and working in South Korea for the past two years. We are planning on staying for one more year, doing some traveling and then settling in the US. I'm aware that the green card process takes 8-10+ months. My question is where would be...

Will I go to jail if I do not go to the Immigration Interview for my husband? [ 2 Answers ]

Will I go to jail if I do not show up at the Immigration Interview for my husband?

Can my husband report to the immigration not allow me to get back to the USA? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 2yrs and 8 months.. during the time of marriage I got to be aparted frm my husband for 1and half-yr... after every thing approved for my Visa and son.. He doest want me to get back there and be with him... And he ask me to wait another 6 months... and He states if I try to...

Immigration fraud abandon by husband now asking for spousal suppot [ 1 Answers ]

Live in California husband from Jamaica Left in January abandon marriage time for 10 year green card. Marrigage was a fraud. How do I report him now he is seeking a divorce with spousal support. What are my recourses?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.