Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johntek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Lpr returning less than a year
    My dad is a lpr for 15 years.every time he got re entry permits and left USA . This time he decided to come within 6 months and left USA without re entry permit. But due to medical reasons he stayed out for 11 months. Now he wants to come back within a year. Is there any problem at port of entry
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 06:19 AM
    If he returns in less than a year, he is fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Returning to work after 4 year gap, and receiving SSDI. How to explain this on resume [ 3 Answers ]

Four years ago, I was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety due to a personal issue. Started receiving SSDI in 2007 due to these conditions. I now have completely resolved these problems and am ready to return to work full force. As you may guess, the enormous employment gap compounded with...

Long term gain - returning money to the IRS before the end of the year [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had some stocks from a company which was sold and I gained around $40,000, which are a long term gain. I am being told that I have to return money to the IRS now, before the end of the year, because it is not good to owe the IRS too much at the end of the year and I may get a fine. Is...

Returning a car [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,I purchased a used car about two weeks ago, on Tuesday I received a letter from the dealear, asking me to return the car because they couldn't find any bank to finance me, do I have to pay anything when returning the car? And does the dealer has to refund my down payment immediately? Thanks...

Breaking a year lease by tenant and not returning security deposit by landlord [ 23 Answers ]

I live in Florida and I had to breake my 1 year lease after 8 months and gave a 1 month notice to my landlord. I found another tenant to rent the property after my moving out and the landlord promised me to return the security deposit. After I found myself the new tenant for the landlord and...

The returning ex [ 7 Answers ]

Well, so I had this ex boyfriend who basically crushed my heart, and got a new girlfriend. However, she left him about 2 months ago, and he was depressed over her for some time, but now he seems fine. Recently, we decided to become friends and I let go of my grudge. But also he calls and texts me...

View more questions Search