Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jose5440 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Evicting a family member from your home
    I need to evict my 51 year old daughter that is verbal abbusive and is a drug user
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 16, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Send her a certified letter to the home giving her thirty days to vacate. Call the magistrate in your town to walk u through how to handle evicting her!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 17, 2012, 03:50 AM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

The general process is to give a notice to vacate, usually 30 days, then follow it up by going to court for an eviction order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting family member [ 1 Answers ]

What do you do when a family member refuse to leave your house What do I do

Evicting a family member from my home [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to get my 26 year old son to leave my home. He lives here with his girlfriend and 2 children. I don't charge them rent or utilities. They don't pay for food either. I have been told that I need a lawyer to have him evicted. What is the law concerning eviction of family members in NY?

Evicting a family member [ 1 Answers ]

Me my sister and her daughter stay together at the family house, her daughter is 21 she does work (BUT) she pays no bills in the house and I have ask her mother why is she not paying no bills for the up keep of the house, and she says because that her daughter. I would like to know can I evict her...

Evicting a family member in IL? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a quick question. Unfortunately my younger sister is a drug addict. My mother put her through rehab 3 times already and again she is back on drugs. Today my mother had enough and wanted her out of the house. She called the police to have her removed. When the police came they said that...

Evicting a family member [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 24 yrs. Old and he and his girlfriend and 2 kids live with me. We cannot get along and do not see this changing so today as he told me how much of a I was I told him to get out of my home. He lives here rent free and has for the past 4 months. He has no job, they receive money from the...

View more questions Search