Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willieg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 10:36 AM
    back child support
    I owe 2 1/2 years back child support had not work file for ssdi,just won case expecting lump sum can childsupport take lump sum if what % i.e. 1-100%
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 11, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Yes they can. They can take all of it, up to what you owe.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I believe they can take up to 65% of the net amount for child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Lien - back child support [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughters father has a fairly large sum in back child support and is most likely going to lose his house to foreclosure. He had some cement work done, claims he paid for it, but the guy who did the work is suing him and has put a lien on the house. Would it be in my best interest to also...

Back-Payed Child Support [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old (male), and I am NOT attending college at this time. My interest is in collecting back-payed child support from my biological father who, instead of staying around for my life, decided to leave the state and flee when he found out that my mother was pregnant with me. ...

Back Child Support /taxes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello i'm a mother of 4 children i have 3 from my 1st marriage all my childern r grown up my problem lies in child support i had to receive food stamps and helth benefits through ill state aid. They have received all there money back from my ex he still owes me 12,000.00 dollars he has...

View more questions Search