Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexberhane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 10:19 AM
    (Based on marriage)-I applied for removal of condition in October 2011- I have been M
    (Based on marriage)-I applied for removal of condition in October 2011- I have been Married for 3 years and half. They sent me a receipt saying my permanent resident has been extended for 1 year- My status online says - Initial review. My green card will expire on December 4th 2012. I was told that I I can apply for citizenship 90 day before it expires. Is this true or do I have to wait for a decision on the removal of condition ? If I wait then my green card will expire and my driver license as well. What happens to my work permit? If I do apply for my citizenship without waiting will they send me a receipt showing that its processing. Something that I can show my employer and the DMV.
    Thanks
    Any answer will help.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi the last time I saw my period was September 28-1 October 2011 on the 30 of October [ 0 Answers ]

Hi the last time I saw my period was September 28-1st of October it usually comes at the end. Of the month so in the 30th of October it came on for One day and stop this is now November and I've started to have cramping along with light pinkish blood from the 16-18 of this month Am I pregnant...

What does this mean JOURNAL ENTRY FILED: both motions October 3, 2011 by plaintiff [ 6 Answers ]

Dismissed as moot, filed. Vol 2008 pg 413 and where can I find the jour al they are referring to

What is the applied overhead based on Direct-labor costs? [ 5 Answers ]

Data available for the year: Budgeted factory overhead $675,000 Actual factory overhead $ 726,000 Budgeted direct-labor costs $ 450,000 Actual diret-labor costs $ 482,000 End of year balances: Materials Inventory $ 120,000

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.