Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Can a convicted felons receive educational benefits?
    Can a convicted felon receive educational benefits for an online degree program?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Hello m:

If you've been convicted of a drug offense, you're probably NOT eligible for student loans. But, you're still eligible for scholarships and grants.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if a convicted felon can receive unemployment benefits [ 7 Answers ]

I was turned down for my unemployment I am a convicted felon out of Chicago, ILWhat can I do to get my unemployment?

I'm a convicted felon and my fiancée can't be around convicted felons? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon(nothing violent or sexual or drug related)However I have met someone who I am emotionally involved with who got into some recent trouble and is now also a convicted felon on probation. One of the conditions is she is not supposed to be around any other convicted felons or it...

Help for convicted felon with jobs/educational assistance? [ 1 Answers ]

Friend is convicted felon.. somewhat socially lacking/behind her age group/level.. needs job or wants to go back to school.. any resources out there?

Educational Opportunities for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a niece who has been in and out of jail most of her life on drug charges (user). She is the only one in the entire family that has used drugs. She is very smart academically. She claims that she is ready to settle down and go to college. She wants to major in Criminal Justice. Is there...

Can felons receive a passport [ 2 Answers ]

Can a felon receive a passport.

View more questions Search