Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abramsmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 04:13 PM
    1935f dollar
    I have a 1935f silver certificate dollar with a blue seal. The names on it is Priest-Anderson. It is in fine condition. It doesn't have the motto "in God we trust " on it. The serial number is Y16357182I it isn't a star note. I was wanting to know how much it is worth if anyone could tell me.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue ink 1935F one dollar silver certificate [ 0 Answers ]

What is the current value?

1935f silver certificate value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a series 1935 f 1 dollar silver certificate with 3 normal corners and the 4th corner (top left looking at the face) is cut off at an angle but has a border. Ie most of the "1" is missing but there is a border. The back of the bill does not have a border. Has anybody ever seen something...

1935f silver certificate value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a series 1935 f 1 dollar silver certificate with 3 normal corners and the 4th corner (top left looking at the face) is at an angle but has a border. The back of the bill does not have a border. What is this worth etc?

I have a 1935f silver certificate one dollar bill with a blue seal. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1935f silver certificate one dollar bill with a blue seal in almost mint condition how much is it worth?

I have a 1935F silver certificate 1 dollar [ 4 Answers ]

The serial numbers have a star before them, what does this mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.