Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 02:11 PM
    What can I do with my cousins
    My cousins are coming round my house after school on Thursday and I don't know what I can do with them one is 5 years old who is called charie (male)and the other is 7 called Freya (girl) and I'm 11 years old and I'm a girl I have no clue what so ever please give me some sugestions I need some help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Use a deck of cards or a set of dominoes or make pairs of pictures out of 3x5 index cards -- for matching pairs. Turn them face down on a table and flip them over two at a time, then flip them face down again if no match. Take turns. If you don't match two of them in a turn, you have to remember where each is, so you can eventually make a match. The one with the most pairs wins.

It would be fun to make your own set of cards.

Oct 15, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Use a deck of cards or a set of dominoes or make pairs of pictures out of 3x5 index cards -- for matching pairs. Turn them face down on a table and flip them over two at a time, then flip them face down again if no match. Take turns. If you don't match two of them in a turn, you have to remember where each is, so you can eventually make a match. The one with the most pairs wins.

It would be fun to make your own set of cards.
    This is a great idea I'll make the cards they both like craft do why not
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Depends on where you live and your culture, and even why they are coming, do they come often, is this first time in a while ? Is it warm enough to be outside ?

Most most like to watch movies, TV, play video games

Oct 15, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Depends on where you live and your culture, and even why they are coming, do they come often, is this first time in a while ? Is it warm enough to be outside ?

Most most like to watch movies, TV, play video games
    We live in Somerset no this is about there 2-4 time because we don't get much time to see them I think it's sunny yeah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About marriage between first cousins [ 4 Answers ]

Can first cousines who drank milk once in their life together from the mother of one of them, marry each other.

How can your parents be cousins? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me how your parents can be cousins to each other? I've never really understood how that works and it would be great if someone could tell me exactly how that happens.

Looking for my cousins [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find my cousins.they are originally from malden,massachuetts.their names are: william "billy" ford who would be around 57 yrs old:his sister,kathy ford who would be in her 60's or early 70's:her sister nancy ford also in her 60's and she should be married living in the west...

Looking for cousins [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody looking for my 2 cousins in ca jeanette and priscilla baca ages 34, and 35 mom named sue in san quan capistrano if found email me at [email protected] loving and misssin them

Looking for lost cousins in Pa. [ 9 Answers ]

Looking for Mark and Corey Bartges located in Pa.I think they live in Murrysville or monroville pa. If you know them tell them cousin terry is looking for them.

View more questions Search