Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggrabb88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Scifi or chiller movie last week?
    The group goes on camping expedition on a six wheel banana splits style buggy. They are in a Blair Witch style movie where they film and meter where they are. They go into same situation as what the legend they are studying. They drink some stuff with cherries in it and start tripping. Then their gauges go haywire and they hear music all the time. They start killing each other and one girl eats all the candy and they get angry at her and she falls off a cliff.

The one guy survives and finds way to a movie theater and the usher says see film. Its dead girl black skies and she hovers above. Stupid film, but I’m fascinated by it.

What’s its name? I wish an upgraded version would be made.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:56 PM
    YellowBrickRoad
    piggrabb88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Thanks quinn you're a movie expert now I can c it again
    Yellow brick road that's it nice
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 16, 2012, 05:15 PM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's thriller/chiller - what's the name of this movie? [ 11 Answers ]

All I can remember about this film, is this old man in a wheel chair and this young woman - I think she is trapped in a house with him and I think she stabbs him in the end - all I can remember Im afraid.

Kids sifi series from 90s? [ 0 Answers ]

Kids series from the 90s in the UK. Two teenage boys one was an alien I think, he always wore a grey jump suite and had black spikey hair. He used to appear and disappear I think. His real surname I think was foreign sounding. The other boy was a normal earth boy with fair hair.

Old SiFi movie that has evaded me. [ 0 Answers ]

I remember that it was of the Kung-Fu / Space type and in one scene there are feathers falling from the sky. If they hit a human they stuck and made a red mark where the person was poisoned. They then fell to sleep I think. I believe there was a family of protectors that were not from earth. This...

A sifi movie from the 80s or early 90s set on a desert world [ 2 Answers ]

I'v been trying 2 remember this movie for some time. It is set on a desert world it has somewhat of a starwars feel to my memory it has a lizard like man who if I remember right is the sheriff but turns out to be the badguy. The hero is a normal looking person and he is trying to save a girl. Then...

Sifi movie from mid 70s to mid 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid. What I remember is there is a women and whoever looked into her eyes turned to stone, she had snakes coming out of her head I think. Lol There was also an Owl (a tin owl I think) And also I think there was a 3 headed...

View more questions Search