Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanLane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I have replaced the lamp. I need to reset the timer. I do not have the remote control
    I have replace the lamp on my panasonic TV. The instructions to reset the timer states that I need to do it with the remote control. I do not have it. Is there another way to reset the timer?
    W
    Buffy cat Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 03:27 PM
    Is there buttons on the side of the TV. Or on the back or sommit otherwise I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My remote control for my ceiling fan stopped working. I replaced the battery [ 2 Answers ]

My remote control for my ceiling fan stopped working. I replaced the battery and its still not working.

Maytag dryer atlandtis.timer will not advance. Heat works.replaced timer still will [ 1 Answers ]

I have a maytag atlantis. The timer will not advance. The heat works.I replaced the timer still will not move.

PT-44LCX65 no remote lamp reset [ 0 Answers ]

The manual as well as numerous postings on the internet explain that the lamp timer gets reset by holding the volume down button on the TV, then holding the PIP or Split button on the remote. However, I bought this TV without the original remote and use a cheap universal that doesn't have a PIP or...

How do I reset my ceiling fan remote control to work? [ 4 Answers ]

My fan is currently running and I cannot stop it. The battery is new and I can see the red light blink when I press any switch. The remote control is not sending signals properly. I need to rest the buttons inside. It is changed accidentally.

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

View more questions Search