Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jffry_richards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Medicare supplements for people under 65 in Ohio
    Does anyone know of a medicare supplement for people under age 65 in Ohio ?

Check out some similar questions!

Medicare supplement in sc for people under 60 [ 1 Answers ]

I am 55 years old and disabled since 2002. I need a medicare supplement, but AARP told me that in SC you have to be 65 to get a supplement, is this true? And if so why? I live on 668 dollars a month and have 2 doctors that I see regularly don't see others because I can't afford it. What is a...

Can someone who has medicare taxes paid in full obtain medicare part A ONLY ? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone who has paid their medicare taxes in full obtain medicare part A only and does not want part B? Not elegible for Social Security benefits.

Best supplements [ 1 Answers ]

Which supplements or name brand is the best to use as far as their no, creatine, anabolic and any other supplements? They all have that catchy headline about science proven, but I wonder is there a difference, which is best to use or are all of them made on the same assembly line until it gets to...

Why are people on L1 - A visa required to pay SST and Medicare tax [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Wanted to know on why are people on L1 A visa required to pay SST and Medicare tax and will they be able to claim refund of these taxes as the will not be in U.S for long time. What is the purpose of this tax. I hear that people can get social security benefits after they retire. So if I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.