Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdaddy313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Black spots
    How do I get rid of black spots
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Black spots on the skin usually appear because of the harm of direct sunlight.. Try using sun protection cream and prevent your skin from getting under direct sunlight during the day.. also be careful with the cleanser and the moisturizer you use because they might be harming too..
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 31, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Lemon juice can help lighten these spots but it can sting like crazy when applied. It can also dry out the skin. Plus, you need to apply it every day to get results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Spots on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 34 year old male. I have what seem to be black heads on my penis skin. They don't seem to be blackheads though as you cannot force them out. Anybody have any Idea. There are about 10 pin head size Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Black spots on arm [ 1 Answers ]

I have black spots on my arm. I've recently noticed them. They're between the elbo and shoulder more towards the back. Can someone tell me what this might be. It seems to be getting worse and worse.

Black spots [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a blacken tongue. Some of it washed off and is now red. Please help. He has not eaten anything for this to happen.

Black spots on tongue [ 3 Answers ]

What causes black spots on tongue

Black spots on tongue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've noticed that my cairn terrier has developed 2 black spots on the back of her tongue. She's 7 months old and in general good health with no signs of distress. Is this normal or should I take her to the vet? Many thanks

View more questions Search