Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 05:19 AM
    The end of the united states of america ?
    When will the us be burned out ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Won't happen, not anytime soon anyway... because as much as Obama has been trying to do exactly that... enough of the people are smart enough to get rid of him and put someone with a more positive viewpoint into office.

Oct 15, 2012, 05:23 AM
    Dost thou thinkst that mitt is bether ?
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Much.. much... MUCH better...

Because he doesn't spend his life trying to punish the very type of people who BUILT this country into what it is...

Have you ever seen a bushel of live crabs before... you don't need a cover, because if any one crab tries to crawl out the others will pull them back in... if they didn't do that they could ALL crawl out in a matter of minutes.

That's the mindset of an Obama supporter... they think nobody should have more success than the laziest person out there... ignoring the fact people are NOT all alike... and they aren't all as smart or have the same ideas...

If our ancestors had that mindset... we would still be a Birtish Colony.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:43 AM
    I agree, the issue will be to keep the US on tract of being a Republic and keep the government running the nation for the good of the Nation, not being there to hand out money and benefits.

But either way, as with most other nations, the people are no longer armed well enough to fight against the government, even hurting rifles and pistols, don't do much against tanks and rockets

Oct 15, 2012, 06:18 AM
    Maybe you can't do much with rifles and pistols but what about earthquick and tsunami ?
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Nobodies figured out how to summon either of those up at will yet... and heaven forbid they ever do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravana2 View Post
    maybe you can't do much with rifles and pistols but what about earthquick and tsunami ?
    So you think that the US is a Sodom and Gomorrah that will be destroyed by an act of god?

The US has survived for over 200 years because despite its flaws, it is still the best system of government that currently exists.

Oct 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Dost thou knowst who was nikola tesla ?

Oct 15, 2012, 10:48 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_1VnGp8Lls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nomUA_Xunn0
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
    You do understand both of those were movies... on the first that movie was pure science fiction and for the second one Los Angles is build on an active fault... neither of those are man made or man caused.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2012, 11:34 AM
    dost thou knowst who was nikola tesla ?
    I'm curious as to where you learned english. People haven't said "dost thou knowst" since medieval times.

And yes, I know who Tesla was. What has that got to do with anything?

And as Smoothy said those clips are from fictional movies. Neither of which are based on sound science. So, again, what's your point?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2012, 11:48 AM
    The clawing crabs have caught my curiosity.
    Prithee, smoothy, I don't get what is going on in the crab mind? Don't they all want to get out of the basket?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 12:11 PM
    dost thou thinkst that mitt is bether ?
    Prithee, dost thou joust?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 02:17 PM
    The first movie is based on a book written by art bell and the second one is just a remake of an old movie with the same title.

Tesla is credited with making an earthquake machine but its not what your thinking. The term "earthquake" is a very loose term.
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    The clawing crabs have caught my curiosity.
    Prithee, smoothy, I don't get what is going on in the crab mind? Don't they all want to get out of the basket?
    I live near the Chesapeake Bay... a favorite thing is steamed Blue crabs... and literally the crabs do grab and pull at any that might try to climb out... its something you actually have to see... but its really obvious that's what they are doing... I tried to find a video of it to link... but couldn't find one.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I live near the Chesapeake Bay...a favorite thing is steamed Blue crabs....and literally the crabs do grab and pull at any that might try to climb out....its something you actually have to see....but its really obvious that's what they are doing... I tried to find a video of it to link....but couldn't find one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraPZB_iiis

Just saying.

Blue crabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uCrS6pmei1Q
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I live near the Chesapeake Bay...a favorite thing is steamed Blue crabs....and literally the crabs do grab and pull at any that might try to climb out....its something you actually have to see....but its really obvious that's what they are doing... I tried to find a video of it to link....but couldn't find one.
    It's all your fault. You made me go to YouTube and look up crabs in a bucket. I will not be able to sleep tonight.

Oct 16, 2012, 12:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Prithee, dost thou joust?
    I do not just . Thy g*d shell be ye judge . I have a tip for thee . Wisit san farncisco and saint petersurg before ye " fire from ye sky " !

Oct 16, 2012, 12:55 AM
    Kino , ovo nije tvoj rat!!

भारत, यह अपने युद्ध नहीं है!

Deutschland, das ist nicht euer Krieg!

יזרעאל, זו לא המלחמה שלך!

France, ce n'est pas votre guerre!

Great britain this is not your war !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Custody for child living in united states of america mother lives in canada [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 year son started to live with his father in the United States in Sept 2011. Now the father is telling me that my son doesn't want to see or talk to me. And won't bring him for his visits or answer my phone call. I live in Canada. What can I do?

Could I do that in the United States? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from Egypt and I want to study English and beauty, how to do hair style ,and all that stuff in united states could I study that there and work while I'm study there ? Or no one going to accept me to work there because I'll immigrated as a student not a citizen . And when I done my studies...

United states of america rare coins 1776-1976? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just received some old things of my late grandfather and gotten some old coins in very good condition but I don't know what they are and what theyr worth! I have two Eisenhower 1776-1975 one dollar silver coins.Eisenhower front with motto and bell moon on back. Two 1886 coins with I think...

Who is the president of the united states of america? [ 38 Answers ]

Who is the president of the united states of america? (lol) kateyyyy xx

View more questions Search