Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Sample Ballot
    I was looking at a sample ballot of my county. Did not see my commissioner who is running for office in the city . I have not look at my absentee ballot yet.
    Maybe the ballots are different from one city to the next within a county.
    Example: Hollywood, Coral Springs, etc because each city has their own
    Candidates.

Is that the case?

Check out some similar questions!

Congressional reform act of 2012 will this be on the ballot? [ 3 Answers ]

Is the Congressional Reform Act of 2012 an official document and will it be on the ballot for citizens to vote on?

Car show ballot [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to create a ballot counter for a car show with 35 classes. I wish to plug in all entries with the Class number on it for each person entered. Then when I get the ballots to count it will automatically go to its class and begin counting each vote for each class. Example: 80"s Cars...

Ballot Counting Spreadsheet-2nd Time Around [ 5 Answers ]

JB helped me last year. I've made changes to last year's spreadsheet. I actually figured out the conditional formatting issue I was having before. I think it runs smoothly now and would appreciate any feedback as to potential problems. It worked like a charm last year. Thanks, Bonnie

Ballot return to HOA member ? [ 3 Answers ]

Can an HOA member ask for the return of a ballot previously mailed to the management company BEFORE the ballots are opened? Is this return precluded by state law in California? If so, what is the law?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search