Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Ghost attacked a police woman!
    Hey,

Really Frightened because this morning at 6 AM the police called and they had very nasty news for me.

They said a police woman went to check an attic and had camera in case something finds itself on the camera, when she went near the place the jaw was something pulled her really hard. The camera fell but you could still see something going on there. The demon got hold of her so basically in the show she was struggling to get free and when she did she was red all over when SHE realized she was covered in blood and she just picked up the camera and run for her life.

With that Happening (and I love adventures) I really wnna go back (possibally tomorow) but do you guys hink there might be a devil of some kind?

Many Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:19 AM
    It sounds like a good story, is this a movie, since it is not real life
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Why would the police call you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 15, 2012, 05:41 AM
    OP has been here many times with ghost stories. She is 16 and says her parents bought her her own house because she is so responsible. I'm just not sure what to believe.
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why would the police call you?
    Read my other questions
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 15, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Yeah, I'm really losing interest in her posts. It's just getting annoying now.
    123GhostHelper1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 11:37 AM
    My friend told me that before her other people has been excpeirecing same things but moved from the 1st month. I don't believe I need proof :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was I attacked by a ghost or was it sleep paralysis? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in an almost 100 year old house and I know that there are ghosts that haunt it. I've never felt anything demonic except for the experience I had the other night when I was sleeping. It had to have been around 11:30 at night and I was dead asleep but I felt as though I woke up because I...

Movie about a ghost woman in white carrying a tray [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a movie on 'Chiller Thriller', a Saturday night time slot in the 1970's that featured horror movies. The movie had a ghost of a blond woman in white being seen frequently carrying a tray outside of a house. Some people decide to figure out who/what she was and they discover it was not a...

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

View more questions Search