Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britt_3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Early pregnancy signs
    Having lower back pains... mild cramps... tiredness... n period is 2days late
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Two days late is too early to have signs of pregnancy for most women.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Wait another week, or two. If you period still doesn't arrive, than try a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If it's negative, wait until your next period is due. If you miss it as well than try another pregnancy test or see a doctor for a more accurate blood test.

I really feel like I should make that response into a sticky, I post it so often. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the early signs of pregnancy? [ 15 Answers ]

Am I Pregnant? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay... a couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I have this horrible pain in my stomach that feels like its always completely empty, he gave me a pregnancy test and it came out...

Early signs of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left side of my stomach for about a week now. I have had very painful breast tenderness and nipple pains. I feel bloated and in pain a lot. I feel nauseous most of the day. What can this be? I have not been on birth control for almost a month now.

Are these early signs of pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having nausea for 3 days now and cramping in my lower right abdomen and I threw up yesterday I missed about a week and a half of my birth control pills and I had sex twice during that time frame my next period isn't due until the 13th of this month and I want to know if I could be...

How early are pregnancy signs? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been 2 days since my partner and I had intercourse and my breast are feeling sore, could I be showing signs of pregnancy this early(2 days after I would have concieved)?? I should not get my period for another 13 to 14 days. Or maybe a better question is... how early can you show signs of...

Early pregnancy signs [ 3 Answers ]

I think I could be almost one month pregnant, but I'm not late on my period yet. I'm supposed to start on the 12th, so I've already taken a first response test that said negative. I'm just going to wait until I'm late to take another one, but I was just wondering what the signs would be at one...

View more questions Search