Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiebanks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 03:46 PM
    How do I find out if someone died in my house
    Ever since me and my husband moved out together 9 yrs ago weird things have been happining in our houses and its every time we move there's something new 1st incident occurred I was when we lived on a horse farm and we had a pit bull well I thought she busted out the door after the horses well she hadn't moved from the couc and the door slamed so hard there was a dent in in well a yr later we moved 3 houses up well our boxes fell over in the extra bed room then we moved to another county and well it would sound as if someone was running down the hall and my dog would just lick the air as if someone had been petting her it would sound like soneone was scrapping dishes and when we weren't home our neighbor said it sounded like we had a ton of kids in our house running around and we weren't there when I was 8 monthes pregnant with our 2nd son I seen a small shadow that looked like a child boy it dissapeerd now we live in an apartment that is supposedly someone had died here we don't know if its true or not but my husband said he heard the toilet flush twice so he went in the bathroom to heck and it was running like someone had just flushed it and someone had been knocking on the door this death was supposed to happen in my sons room and most the time if we go to bed with the door open I will have weird dreams... let me say nothing has been harmful to us and I hope it stays that way any suggestions??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 05:00 PM
    No way to check beyond just asking all the neighbors, going to local newspapers and doing address searches.

But most of what you describe also all have natural causes, a sudden local gust of wind will blow a door open and slam it. If a box got weakened I can't tell you never of times peoples boxes fall that are stacked somewhere.
    Dogs just act crazy at times. Go to the plumbing pages and see many reasons toilets flush by themselves and water is running in them.

Sounds in the country echo and kids playing in other areas could sound like it is coming from your home.
    Kids see and have imaginary friends, I would be more worried about a child that did not.

Sorry on a list of "ghost busters" these are really down on the list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find who died in my house? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm just very curious about if anyone died in my house.As far as I know no one but I just want to make sure. When I moved in would here my name called but that is it. My door opens and closes and my name is called. I do not live alone. If it is anything I do not think it's menacing because my...

How can I find out if someone has died in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Jen and I've been having some experience in my home that I cannot explain. Recently I took a shower before bed and I heard a tap on the window and I ran out and told my boyfriend to go out back and see who is out there because someone tapped on the window. No one was there and no trail...

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in and:confused::confused: when I get home from work at night I see and hear stuff, I haven't told my wife don't want to scare her what should I do

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone died in my house because a lot of weird things happen in here and I've had a couple experiences that bother me so how do I find out

How do I find out who died in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have looked all over the internet and for some reason I can't find out who died in my house. I think we have a ghost and I want to know how it died. Peacefully or violently. One night I was laying in bed and I saw a dark figure standing next to my bed. I blinked and it was still there. I asked if...

View more questions Search