Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omgzombie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Eye hurts after taking out and while taking in contacts
    Hi everyone.my eye hurts after taking out and while taking in the contact lenses.this issue first devoloped 2 months ago.the doctor told me stop wearing the lenses because I had some sort of infection.well now that I tried it back on it still hurts.well so as to say the pain starts almost within half an hour of wearing the lenses or sometimes maybe after 2 hours.and yea also as the title says it hurts when I wear it(goes away after sometime) and also hurts while taking it off.the symptoms are(after taking it off) 1>sensitivity to light for sometime,2>redness and itchiness with some of the vessels potruding out near the cornea,3>all the time,I,e, while wearing it and after taking it off, mainly while wearing it I fell like there's some foreign particle inside.4>and yea enormous amount of water comes out after I take off the lenses .could you guys please help me.thanks in advance
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Yes, sounds like you have an eye infection and putting in and taking off contacts is agravating the condition, and at the same time doing severe damage to your cornea. So why didn't you listen to your doctor ? Stop wearing the lenses.
    omgzombie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 11:28 PM
    No actually he checked my eye last week and ok-ed me to start wearing the lenses.so I wore it once after that and there was no problem.but when I wore it yesterday the problem happened again
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2012, 01:47 AM
    Okay, go back to him and find out why; are the contacts perfectly clean when you put them in ? Other then this, I have no idea. How would you expect us to know this ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

My Mum is taking over! [ 20 Answers ]

My mum is totally taking over my wedding plans and won't listen to what I want. I've always wanted asmall wedding with just close friends and family there but she says I have to be polite and invite the world and his dog! I come from a family full of un-married or divorced couples so she want me...

Taking dog to vet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a jack russell dog that I love so much. The problem is he needs to go to the vet. Hr eas neutered a few years ago, and now spases out completely and gets very aggressive- most refuse to see him- even with a cruel muzzle on- I don't know what to do- is there a doggie valium I could give...

Taking him from me [ 1 Answers ]

In a nut shell my ex and I broke up in July she cheated on me with a guy who was visiting from Florida. We live in ontario canada. She has gotten serious with this man and she is planning on moving with my son. Custody has already started and I just got access for every other weekend and wed...

Taking out PST tax [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how to take out the PST tax (which is 8%) that is included in this price $452 000.

View more questions Search