Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midoimc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 06:07 AM
    How can I know the mail receiver open my message
    Is there is any option on outlook to know that the receiver receive my email or not I saw it on a lot of the clients computers is that a feature on the outlook
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Yes the option (read receipt) exists I Outlook but I believe the receiver can dismiss it:
    Delivery receipts and read receipts in Outlook 2000
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 11, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Internet mail does not support return receipt. Outlook does give the option of REQUESTING a return receipt from another Outlook users. There are pay services like ReadNotofy.com that embed a small trace token within the mail to offer some tracking ability.
    midoimc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 05:44 AM
    thanx alot man you are really helped me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work offline message keeps appearing even when I have no explorer windows open [ 3 Answers ]

Since I installed ie7 I've been bothered with this problem.work offline message keeps appearing on my screen even when I haven't got the explorer opened.I don't know if this is just a bug with the ie7 or if its something more serious.I have even uninstalled internet explorer 7 and then re-installed...

Hooking up 2 TV's to one Receiver [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a satellite receiver in one room that works perfectly. I am wanting to hookup another TV in a different location using the same receiver. How can I make this happen? Thanks.

Message [ 12 Answers ]

I am quite often getting pop-up saying this system has preformed an illegal operation and will shut down. And it does. Anyone know how to fix this problem? It's a windows 98:eek:

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

View more questions Search