Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yarin5102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Cant attend my son wedding
    Hi.. currently my son is living in NZ and he is sponsering his fiancé to NZ form Malaysia.They planing to get marrige in December. But I can't attend to the wedding due to my illness and getting old can't travel long distance, in this case NZ embassy need an explanation letter from me state the reasons I can't attend to my son wedding. Just to support my future in law on her application. Please help my english is not that good and I don't know how to write it in formal language. Kindly asking for help, Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

I can not afford to attend my daughters wedding. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is planning a destination wedding which I can not afford to attend. I told her before anything was booked, invitations printed, etc. but she is going through with these plans anyway. They just want a small wedding. Maybe 50 people. I have offered to give them all the money I can...

I am divorced shall my daughter attend her father's wedding [ 10 Answers ]

Dear, My daughter is six years old and I am divorced me and her father since she was two years old, her Father's wedding is next week she already know the bride and in very good terms with her and she is treating her nicely. I would like to know your opinion if its recommended that my daughter...

Groom's Parents Cannot Attend The Wedding [ 32 Answers ]

We are the groom's parents and are feeling badly because the bride has chosen a wedding date that is just previous to Christmas which is the absolute busiest time at our family owned retail store in Canada. That time of the year, we both work around 70-80 hours per week and our son manages one...

Wedding far away and groom parents can't attend [ 2 Answers ]

My son just got engaged. His Fiancée wants to get married on Caribbean island... always her dream... they have planned a cruise next year and are taking her mother and grandparents. My husband and I cannot get away at that time and cannot afford the cruise. I also do not think it is appropriate to...

Should I have pay $4000 to attend a wedding? [ 10 Answers ]

My wife's brother is getting married. He's getting married in southern Mexico (he lives in California). It will cost me over $4,000.00 to fly my family to the wedding. My wife feels that we are obligated to attend. Personally, I feel that he shouldn't expect or even ask people to spend that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.