Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2012, 12:54 AM
    Photographs
    Im a new mom, my son is a month old now. Recently I was at a friends home and my friends neighbor had come over to see the baby and pick up her own daughter, she's a photography major and asked if she could do newborn pictures of him, I was ecstatic and said sure, she wants them to be Halloween themed. So I told her that I had a cute 'my first Halloween' onesie to put him in, however she insisted on doing them nude with a cute knit hat and some colored gauze. I thought it was a bit odd at first but I've seen quite a few naked newborn portraits, however, my partner thinks its completely weird and doesn't want her doing them nude. Are we just being paranoid, or do other people have similar views?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 07:22 AM
    It's your decision. If you want it done in the onesie, do the onesie. If nudity isn't your thing, then use the onesie.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Will all the "bits" be covered? If not, I'm not sure I would agree to this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2012, 08:04 AM
    This is not the photographer's choice. If you wanted "bearskin rug" shots that's up to you. It is one thing to suggest nudes, its another to insist on them.

I would say thanks but no thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help On These Historical Photographs [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have some historical photo's from the Lateran Treaty between Pope Pius XI and Mussolini in 1929. These are real photo's from inside during the signing. I think the only other photo's like this is at the vatican. But please help me with maybe would these be worth getting looked at/appraised...

Check out these photographs... [ 7 Answers ]

http://alyssamonks.com/popup/popup.asp?sid=519BA2FD-3C2F-4553-8A2A-FC0735E9BB73&imgname=weight.jpg http://www.thetoyzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/girlpaintedlooksreal.jpg http://www.thetoyzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lunch.jpg...

Selling Photographs [ 1 Answers ]

I have photographs of Yosemite National Park. Can I sell copies of these photographs, e.g. make posters or larger images, since they are images taken in a national park? Do I have to get a copyright? Ken:)

Travel Photographs [ 1 Answers ]

Earlier this year I went on a trip to the Middle East. If you are interested in seeing what Iran looks like through an individuals lens and not that of CNN or the White House check out my photos. www.persiatoparis.com Thank you Michael

View more questions Search