Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashishtalwani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Rubella test showing 6.2AIU while pregnant. Can it harm my baby.
    I am 4 mts pregnant.I got my rubella test done which showed 6.2AIU.
    Can it harm my baby.What should I do next.And is their any medication for the same."
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 02:45 PM
    You asked a question and left concerning your pregnancy. So what is your interest, minimal. We are all volunteers here so one has to wait for an answer.

Rubella, of course it can harm your baby. What country are you residing in ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I harm the baby? [ 6 Answers ]

A few days before my period I pressed on my belly and shook it hard, now I know I'm pregnant and am worried that I harmed my baby!

Rubella, baby Growth [ 0 Answers ]

My sister aged 31is expecting a baby, is in UAE.. Her last LMP was 1st may 2012 but her scan on 26th June showed a pregnancy of 6.1 weeks. Her due date as per LMP is 6th Feb 2013 and as per scans is 18th Feb 2012. Is the baby growth slow? Secondly Rubella AG IgG was 0.7. So she has to take a...

First baby wsas infected in congenital rubella syndrome is there any risk to get 2n? [ 1 Answers ]

my first baby was infected in congenital rubella syndrome is there any risk to get 2nd issue? we test both of our 10parameters of TORCH tests and our CMV&RUBELLA IGG is found in positive ratio. so that our 2nd baby will be normal?

No period for 3mths feeling pregnant but test showing that I'm not? [ 1 Answers ]

I've all the signs and systoms of been pregnant but the test say I'm not my back pain is very bad ans I've had a swollen tummy for 2wks now I've a lot of pain around the sides and a few darts up my cervix can anyone help

Does it mean anything when your 13 weeks pregnant & your baby ultrasound is showing baby [ 2 Answers ]

The ultasound showed the baby face down & normally the baby is facing up.(profile of baby is normally upward as of downward)

View more questions Search