Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdclothes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Losing my pet
    I recently took my dog to the vet for a regular teeth cleaning (he had this done before) and during the procedure, the vet called to say he had died during the teeth cleaning. I know they didn't do it on purpose of course and they felt as horrible as anyone could. But I have never suddenly lost a pet like this. I cry all the time when I see a photo of him or I think of him. My heart is broken. I feel so guilty. I wish I could take that day back. I just moved to a new town, I have no friends and I only had my pet. I don't know how to ease this pain.How can I move on when it was my fault he died?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2012, 10:20 AM
    First of all, it's not your fault your pet died. Sometimes they are just poor circumstances and it happens. Losing anything or anyone is painful... but time will take care of that. I would suggest looking forward to owning a new friend soon. Just think about the new dog or puppy out there that can bring new life and personality into your home!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I losing her? [ 13 Answers ]

I am in a relationship of 3yrs now and have a 2 week old son. Going back when we first met iabout 2months into the relationship my partner went to a party at her friends and stayed the night I didn't mind her going but I knew her ex was going to be there and that he was always asking her out....

Lost Job - Losing House - Losing Relationship! [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f & I were OK until a year ago when he lost his very lucatrive job. We've used all our savings & we've maxed our cc's to no avail. We're behind on the house we live in in which he's the only one on mtg. this house has no equity. We have another house under both our names in another state...

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing relationship of 6 years / Losing 2 Houses [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my b/f for over 6 years. About 2 years ago I moved to another state with him to try to make things work better for us, financially & personal. He lost a very lucrative job about a year ago (the co. closed down) which paid for a house we both are on mtg & he also paid for another...

View more questions Search