Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liddy33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2012, 03:19 AM
    Help naturally dark blonde, dyed it dark brown, want light brown or dark blonde back
    Well my natural hair colour is dark quite dull blonde and I got bored about 6 months ago and dyed it light brown... I kept dying it a little darker each time and now it's dark brown, and I want it to be more close to my natural colour again so how do I do this without bleach or going hair dressers? I am on a very tight budget so can't afford any fancy things! And I really don't want to turn ginger haha! A slight tinge I can deal with though! Could I just use the schwazkoff foam colour light brown? Oh and by the way my hair is very long and quite thick and still in OK condition I think :) thanks a lot, please help! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed dark brown/black hair .want super light blonde again [ 18 Answers ]

I got to vent here... please bear with me... My natural hair color is a medium-dark brown, it is long, about mid-way down my back. I had it platinum blonde for a long time via double-process, then about a year ago my fiancée convinced me to have it done dark brown/black mix because he liked...

I really need tips on getting my hair back to blonde after being dyed dark brown. [ 0 Answers ]

I dye my hair a lot! I put a lot of blonde highlights in my hair for spring and summer so my hair is really light and then for fall and winter I dye it dark brown. For some reason I'm absolutely hating my dark hair and am ready to start lightening it and getting my blonde back in it. Does anyone...

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

From Dark Blonde to Dark Brown back to Light Brown [ 1 Answers ]

I recently lightened my already color-treated brown hair to a dark blonde color. I decided it looked unnatural and decided to dye it back brown. I picked up a light brown dye from the local beauty supply store and it came out way darker than I wanted or expected with a hint of green, and now I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.