Ask
    Coolanj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Im 23 y my height is 5.5 want to grow more(tall)2 or 5 inches
    :mad:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 04:09 AM
    I think you should just except yourself as you are.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Hello cool:

See your doctor. He can give you HGH. Then you can play basketball with the NBA.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Guess what, Cool. Chances are you reached your maximum height. There is nothing you or a doctor can do at your age to get you any taller. Unfortunately genetics plays a role in our height. I wish I were taller too. Then I would be taller than my 13 year old.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 08:41 AM
    You are already about 6 inches taller than my wife. People are the size and shape God wanted you to be. Our DNA which we get from our parents and their parents before them, control what we are. ( size anyway)

Now it is your time to start making the most of who you are. If you are having trouble being happy with who you are, you need to see a professional and work out those issues.
    fallinlove Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2007, 09:31 AM
    You are already 23 so chances are you will not grow anymore, so I agree with
    jesushelper76, you should accept yourself, no one is perfect. There are shorter people than you that wish to be tall so feel lucky that your height is OK. ^.^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Is 3 inches enough? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm growing out my hair color to see just how gray I am. I thinking of keeping it gray depending on how it looks. I was wondering if I cut it off as short as I can, how many inches should I leave on my head to not look totally ridiculous? Is 3 inches enough. I have thick but fine hair.

Garage door opens only a few inches [ 4 Answers ]

My rolling panel garage door only opens about 6 inches and then stops - does not go back down, just stops. I tried to spray the rollers w/WD 40 and see that that's not the thing to do... but now I'm stuck not being able to get in. There is nothing in the way of the sensors - although I do believe...

Afew more inches [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 6'3 I can grab the rim wit ease but I can't seem to dunk I just started wearing anckle weights. Does any one know how how I can gain a few more inches without any jumping programs.

Being tall [ 1 Answers ]

OK look I'm 15 right now and I'm 5'9. My father is 6'1 and my mother is 5'6. My one like weird goal in life is to be at least 6 foot something. I turned 5'9 like a year ago and all my friends are getting way taller than me. There parents aren't even as tall as mine. Ok look this is a weird...

View more questions Search