Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adirup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2005, 09:06 AM
    Dj taucher/tauber- miracle ?
    Hi there ,
    Dance music has always fascinated me.Im totally into electronic/clubmusic right from the year 1997 .

Coming to the point - way back in the year 1999 I saw the video for this track called 'Miracle' on a music channel and I really liked it.It was a typical eurodance cheese flavoured track with nice sweet vocals.
    The name of the artist that appeared on the video was 'DJ Tauber".
    I searched for this track on a File/Mp3 sharing service however I did not get a single result as if it meant there was no such artist called DJ Tauber at all!!!
    In the year 2003 when i came across Discogs,I came to know of an artist called Dj Taucher.When I went through the artists profile there was a track called 'Miracle' in the releases section by DJ Taucher.

After this i searched for 'Dj Taucher' but I didnt get the track that I was looking for (i.e Miracle) but instead the result showed a track called 'Infinity'
    so I downloaded the track i.e .(infinity).

You know when i listened to the track 'Infinity' by DJ Taucher I found the style of music very different from what I expected, i mean it was a sort of experimental happy hardcore track with fast synths and kind of psychedelic music you know,
    for a second I thought am I really looking for the right artist,and for the right track?

What I mean is maybe the track "Miracle' by Dj Taucher is very different from the track "Miracle' that im looking for by DJ ?????.

Anyway Im totally confused,but still I want that track.
    All I can remember is that the vocals in the track go something like this,"It's a miracle, It's a miracle,It's a miracle".

Yeah & the video---The video is somewhere near the beach.The singer that appears in the video is black and apparently she's with her boyfriend.Her boyfriend is blonde with this slightly curly hair.
    At first they're shown driving in a car.Then they are shown on a cruise??
    Her boyfriend dies in the video or something(he sinks in the sea? )
    Towards the end of the video the singer is shown with the dead body of her lover near the beach and she's most probably trying to revive him or something.
    I guess that the track I'm looking for is an extremely rare track

By the way,this must have been quite a big question right?

Anyway I really want to know which track Im looking for?can somebody help please!
    third_eye_blind_M20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2005, 05:00 AM
    I think you are thinking of "Toca's Miracle" by Fragma.

Goes something like,

"an you, you know, iiiii, iiii need a miracle, iiii need a mircale, it's no physical point of view, it's only you"

The video is a woman's five a side soccer game, with them in the changing rooms at the start.

Hope this is what your looking for mate.

Regards,

Kieron
    MariusEJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 03:23 PM
    I think the video you describe is actually 'Miracle' by Dj Taucher / Taucher. Released as single in 1996 trhough the german record label Planet Love Records.

Today it is a very rare thing to come across a CD single for Mircle but we are working on getting it digitally re-released on Planet Love Classics / Planet Love Records (Armada)...

Best.
    MariusEJ
    Planet Love Records Facebook co-admin
    www.facebook.com/Planetloverecords

OBS: video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EHIn4r18As

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miracle Grow? [ 5 Answers ]

My flowers do not seem to be doing very well. I thought I try feeding them with Miracle Grow plant food, but they do not look any better - they look worse actually. I put less then the recommended amount in the water, but they are still turning brown and yucky looking. Any suggestions? Petunias,...

HoneyWell Thermostat Miracle [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a home that was built back in the 1960s. I am thinking this furnace is probably the original (LOL) My wife and I decided to re-texture and repaint the walls in our living room just two weekends ago. After painting the walls white, that gold colored thermostat stood out like a soar...

View more questions Search