Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan Vega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 08:42 AM
    1975 Stock Price of Northwestern National Life Ins Company, Minneapolis
    How can I get the stock price for Northwestern National Life Insurance Company on January 17, 1995?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Northwestern National Life Insurance (NWNL) was renamed ReliaStar in 1995 and then ReliaStar was purchased by ING in 1999 for $54 per share cash - see http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-73088612.html . If you need historical stock prices for NWNL I suggest you contact the investor relations department at ING and ask how to get this information - contact information is here: Investor Relations Contacts | ING

I'm curious why you need the old stock prices for NWNL? Any shares in ReliaStar would have been traded in for cash back in 1999.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ewald Company’s current stock price is $36 and its last dividend was $2.40. The re [ 5 Answers ]

Ewald Company’s current stock price is $36 and its last dividend was $2.40. The required rate of return is 12%. If dividends are expected to grow at a constant rate g in the future, what is Ewald’s stock price 5 years from now?

What is the company's current stock price? [ 1 Answers ]

The Zumwalt Company is expected to pay a dividend of $2.25 per share at the end of the year, and that dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 5.00% per year in the future. The company's beta is 1.15, the market risk premium is 5.50%, and the risk-free rate is 4.00%. What is the company's...

What is the company's current stock price? [ 2 Answers ]

Schnusenberg Corporation just paid a dividend of $0.65 per share, and that dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 7.00% per year in the future. The company's beta is 0.95, the required return on the market is 10.50%, and the risk-free rate is 5.00%. What is the company's current stock...

Stock price of obsolete company [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the stock price history of Lincoln Financial Corp, a bank in ft wayne, ind in the 1980's that merged into Norwest Bank and then into Wells Fargo

View more questions Search