Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 04:05 AM
    Which Camera?
    Well, after two and a half years of long and patient waiting, research and survey, I have decided to buy one for me. I have been wanting this since my school times, and yet after a decade of leaving school its going to be my first cam ever. And, I want it to be something which I have liked passionately, just like for my cruiser bike, my cellphone, my mountain bike etc. I want it to be special for me. So, I think now you must have got the gravity of this issue.

I have pre-finalized some models viz. Nikon L810, Nikon P500, Canon SX40IS but after visiting the mall over here the SONY HX100V allured me a lot for its features and for its price. So, the war is between Nikon L810, Nikon P500 Canon SX40 and SONY HX100V.

This is a kind request to the amateur photo enthusiast and professional photographers to help me decide one for a perfect balance of everything.

Thanks in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 12, 2012, 04:11 AM
    I am partial to the Canon brand overall, partly because of their solid reputation and partly because they have the nicest tech support.
    Check around online, cnet, look on eBay at completed sales, etc. Of course they are often bundled with lenses and accessories so prices will vary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 11 years Old Should I buy a bridge dslr camera or a small compact camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I do have experience with a dslr camera

Analog camera lenses for digital camera body? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 6006 Nikon with four lenses (Macro, tele, PC, and 35-89mm. I'm thinking about buying a Nikon D3100, digital camera. Can I use my Nikon 6006 lenses on the Nikon D3100 body?

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

View more questions Search