Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardmoney125 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 11:32 PM
    What's wrong with me?
    Hi, I'm really needing help and would greatly appreciate your given advice. Soo I had an abortion about 11 months ago, and afterwards I was put ob the depo shot. I had only got two shots done because I was gaining a lot of weight being on depo, and also my health insurance was cut. I am unemployed and in my second year of college and can barley afford anything :/ so my last shot was given in March of this year and the one I never went in for was due at the end of June. I have never bled while being on the shot, until I came off I would constantly bleed during intercourse. I've been off the shot for about 4 months now and just about 2 weeks ago, I bled very heavily like a crazy amount and had very bad cramping, I figured I was just getting back to getting my period. I was so worried cause I would read through forums telling me that depo takes about 13 months to be completely flushed from your system. And me and my husband have had unprotected sex before the bleeding and also after. Everything seemed OK until I fainted in the shower, I got very sick and drowsy feeling. And that was the same sign that I got the first time I was pregnant. Soo I thought maybe I'm pregnant. But I started bleeding again and my pee was blood and I had bad cramps feeling dizzy, and Idk I'm just really scared, I don't know if it's the depo acting up, if I'm pregnant, or if I'm having a miscarriage from the depo. I have no healthcare insurance and can barley afford anything please help:/
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 01:03 AM
    So you go to the doctor anyway and try to figure out how to pay for it. Sorry blood, faiting, this sounds like several things that coule be more serious. See if there is a clinic in the area that does poor and uninsured people, most larger areas have them.
    hardmoney125 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 04:51 AM
    Yah, I kind of figured I have to see a doc:/ well thanks so much, feel alil better hearing from someone. I just hope everythings OK...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2012, 05:57 AM
    It wouldn't be the depo causing this. It sounds as though you may have possibly miscarried, however, we cannot definitively diagnose via the internet.

In the end, you will have to see a doctor. Is there a local heath department in your area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My four month old puppy isn't really acting that sick but she has direaha, its mucousy and she throws up. She still loves to eat but is losing weight. I can't afford to take her to the vet so I haven't but I'm wondering if it could be some type of worm or something else?? At time she is lazy but...

What's wrong with my dog [ 2 Answers ]

My 5 year old black lab is throwing up and does not want to eat. His nose is also dry and his snout feels warm.

What's wrong with my dog? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 8 month old pit. He was put outside yesterday around 12 pm on a tie out leash. When I went to get him inside he was gone. I searched the woods around my house for hours. After about 7 hours of him being missing he showed up at my back door. Im not sure whether he was taken or just got...

What's wrong [ 0 Answers ]

Before my period I always get a red itchy inflamed vagina (with a few little bumps sometimes) but this time is much worse and it feels like the inside of my vagina is burning. I'm really scared as I'm only 16. I've tried garlic cloves because I was told it will kill any bacteria `up there` and...

View more questions Search