Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Do I have OCD?
    Hi,for about a long time now I've been dealing with very intrusive and bad thoughts. Im 13, in the 8th grade and a Christian. I've been dealing with this for about almost a whole year. I went through depression earlier in life but after my doctor apointment I've been better.

This thoughts give me stress daily. I get headache but not daily. My heart beats rapidly and I feel like crying. All of these thoughts have to deal with one subject not many. I haven't told my parents cause I'm terrified of what they'd think since this is a VERY big deal for me. Some of the things about the thoughts I will not be telling you about because I'm so embarresed. I usually count from 10 down or instanly think "STOP" to calm my thoughts down. It works but only a tiny bit.

These thoughts just won't budge and my depression and thoughts about killing myself are all coming back...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Time to see the doctor again and probably a counselor at least once a week.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Most likely depression again, no it does not sound like OCD and please stop tryng to solve every yourself, You tell your parents, they get you back to see the doctor and you deal with this
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 09:18 PM
    It is time to see the doctor again, and possibly have your medication adjusted or changed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search