Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emveron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Left big toe
    My name is Ed, 52 male. About 4 hours ago dropped a dresser, back edge on toe behind nale. It is swelling and getting colorful. I can bend up and down no pain but bumped it and it hurts. Is it broken? Thank you for your help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Chances are not broken; it takes a lot to break a toe, Ed. No one cares very much about our toes when something like this happens. You will be sore for a few days; ice it; take anti inflammatories and you will be fine. If in a week it still bothers you, go see your doctor, but doubt he will do much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Pain intermittent in left arm and under left shoulder blade [ 0 Answers ]

My left arm has been having intermittent pain from the shoulder to the wrist for about 24 hours and I did not fall or do anything to injure it and in the past hour I have noticed that I now have pain under my left shoulder blade as well. I have been under a tremendous amount of stress for the past...

I pulled my left si joint out and now the left side of my neck hurts [ 2 Answers ]

I hurt my back at work 5 months ago and they say that it is my si joint but I have been having a lot of problems with my left side of my neck has been really sore causing burning stabbing pain along with a very bad headache can you please help me. I have gone through pt and that seems to making it...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

View more questions Search