Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiccan4lyfe1988 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
    How to treat a infected cartilage ear piercing and it stinks
    I have been having pain in my top cartilage I had it pierced for 3 months now it looks like a circle around the affected area it's a little swollen but not severe and its leaking
    8track Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2012, 02:30 PM
    You need to clean your ear with a cotton ball dipped in something like rubbing alcohol. Do this 3 times a day till infection is gone. Also only wear solid gold or stainless steal in a new piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cartilage piercing infected [ 1 Answers ]

I got my piercing almost a month ago and everything was going great. Yeah it hurts once in a while but I heard it was normal. But today I woke up and it looks as if my ear swallowed my piercing! I'm literally freaking out. Should I take it off? Or should I soak it in water with salt and see if it...

How do I treat an infected belly piercing ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got the bottom of my belly button pierced about a month and a half ago and just recently

Infected cartilage piercing ? [ 6 Answers ]

I have got a cartilage piercing at the top of my ear around 3 months ago now, I have changed the earring a few times but never left it out longer that 5 minuetes but when I do change it it hurts and bleeds from the back, at the back of my ear there is a lump from where it has been pierced and it...

View more questions Search