Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surya Saha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 07:28 AM
    High creatinine low Hb can be normal by medicine.
    Creatinine 6.7 Hb 8.2 both kidney are decrease in size.Diabetic and high bp patient.Any medicine can be treat this?
    Medicine taken : Pan d,minipress xl,cardivas 3.125,phostat,fefol,amaryl 1.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when creatinine level is high [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was just told his creatinine level was high. Dialysis was suggested Is there any other medicational/ holistic alternative?

High creatinine levels [ 3 Answers ]

I have labs drawn every 3 months due to health conditions. I am a 32 y/o female. I have a history of asthma, GERD, high cholesterol, allergies, restless leg, anxiety, and sinus tachycardia. I have been on oral steroids off and on this year which caused the sinus tach and now I am on low dose b/p...

Medicine to reduce creatinine urea [ 1 Answers ]

One test of kidney function is creainine whose normal level is 1 while the other test of kidney function test is urea creatinine level whose normal value is 20. What medicine should be used to reduce the urea creatinine level if its level in blood is increased up to 107.

Creatinine high at 3.8 how to control [ 0 Answers ]

My mother is now 59 yrs taking BP medicine regularly. Recently in Creatinine serum test her level is coming 3.8mg/dl. Please recommend the precautions for the same and how to control the same at home. Ankush Saxena

Is creatinine 2.7 high? [ 1 Answers ]

Is creatinine level 2.7 too high, I've got high blood too. How can I reduce it. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.